HledatHledat

Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů

PřihlášeníPřihlášení

RegistraceRegistrace
Index
Novinky | Turné | Greatest Hits | Fotky | Videa | Historie
22.07.2012: Melanie C - IDKHTLH (singl)
09.09.2012: Melanie C - Stages (album)
27.11.2012: Rozjezd Viva Forever (muzikál)
11.12.2012: Premiéra Viva Forever (muzikál)

Otevřít SpicePlayer v novém okně

Fabulous Mag

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Index -> Emma Bunton
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Tommy
Admin
Admin

Pohlaví: Pohlaví:Muž

PříspěvekZaslal: 01. března, 2009 21:38    Předmět: Fabulous Mag Citovat

NO MORE MRS NICE SPICE
Outfits to make her man hot, visits to sex shops and dreams of de-trousering Simon Cowell – Emma Bunton tells us why this Baby has gone bad
By Louise Gannon. Photography by Derrick Santini

Forget the pigtails, fluffy outfits and cute grin, Baby Spice is all grown up – and she wants us all to know it.

"I'm over being the nice Spice, little hippy chick," Emma, 33, says. "After having a baby, I'm a much stronger, more confident woman and I love wearing clothes to reflect that."

And if you don't believe her, look at our photo shoot – skintight trousers, gladiator heels and super-sexy smoky eyes. She looks every inch the rock chick. It's a world away from Baby – and Emma loves it.

"It was great to do a shoot that was more edgy," she says. "It showed my naughty side, which not many people ever see."

So why the change – and why now? Well, like most women, Emma's transformation started at the hair salon.

"When I cut my hair off, I felt completely liberated," she says "The Spice Girls tour had finished and it was a new chapter in my life. I'm a working mum in her 30s and my new style summed up the change I felt on the inside.

"My man Jade tells me I look sexy all the time," she laughs. "We drive our friends mad because we're always kissing and cuddling. We've been together for 10 years and still fancy each other.

"The other night I got dressed up for Jade's birthday. I wore tight, slinky, shiny leggings and massive high heels. Jade noticed immediately. Nothing makes you feel more sexy than when your man says you look good."

It's still only 9.30 in the morning but Emma – who has been up since 5am for her first day co-hosting the breakfast show on Heart FM – is clearly on fire, especially now she's on to her favourite subject: her family.

"Becoming parents has changed our relationship for the better," she says. "I always knew Jade was good with kids, but to see your partner as a father changes everything. It makes life feel deeper and more settled."

As if on cue, partner Jade Jones, 29, and Beau, their 19-month-old son, appear, ready for a family outing in London after the interview. Frankly, we're jealous. Not only is she gorgeous and successful, but she has the perfect boyfriend too.

"Yes, Jade is amazing," she sighs. "He totally loves Beau, but he hasn't forgottenEmma Bunton about me. After I'd given birth he kissed me first and said lovely things. He made me feel wanted and desirable, even when I probably looked a mess."

That crucial time is particularly tiring for any new mum, but it was even more pressurised for Emma.

"After having Beau I went straight on tour with the girls, which was a crazy time," she says. "I was a Spice Girl again, but although the pressure was there to lose the weight, because I was performing I wanted to do it in my own time."

Body confidence is an important factor in the new Ms B.

"I have curves and I'm proud of it. I'm not teeny-tiny, but I'm a size 8-10. How slim do you have to be before you're considered thin these days?

"I exercise three times a week and that's more than enough. I'd rather spend time with my baby and my fella. Besides, Jade would hate me to be any thinner," she says.

There's little chance of Emma wasting away, thanks to Jade's transformation from boy band pin-up to serious chef. The former Damage star now regularly works in top kitchens all over London as part of his new career with TV's Market Kitchen, where celebrities cook for the public.

"He loves cooking but sometimes I have to draw the line," she laughs.Emma Bunton "Like when he wants to cook pasta at 1am and I'm saying: ‘No, no, no...' I just can't eat it.

"Jade looks gorgeous in his whites. He's passionate about food and I love seeing him full of all that passion..."

So when is she getting married to this perfect man?

"Oh God," she squeals. "People have been asking this for years. The answer is we love things just the way they are. Having a baby feels like the cement between us. We're completely committed to each other and our little family so we don't feel the need."

He also gets on with the other very important people in Emma's life – Victoria, 34, Geri, 36, Mel C, 35, and Mel B, 33. And as for the other changes in Spice world – Mel C's pregnancy and Geri's impending nuptials – Emma couldn't be more excited.

"We're all mums and the best thing about the last tour was all the kids getting to know each other," she smiles.

Geri's big announcement – that she was going to marry Italian multimillionaire Fabrizio Politi, 36 – was a very secret Spice occasion.

"Geri took Vic, me and Mel C all out for dinner in London –Mel B was in LA unfortunately – and announced it over dinner. It's great to see her so happy."

Although Emma's in regular contact with the girls, there won't be another Spice reunion.

"Singing is my first love, but I want to Emma Buntondo more acting. It's hard though as people still see me as Baby Spice. I'm taking acting lessons and hopefully people will see I've changed."

Her strong sense of family and love of children made Emma a natural choice to judge the News of the World's Children's Champions Awards, which are being held next week.

"I've been privileged enough to go to lots of award ceremonies but nothing compares to the Children's Champions," she says. "You meet kids who have been through so much and you feel completely humbled. Of all the awards in the world, these go to adults and children who genuinely deserve honouring."

As for her own happiness, Emma has never felt better.

"Turning 30 was a huge deal for me and having Beau is the most important thing I've ever done," she says. "I feel great right now and I think when you feel good on the inside, it shows on the outside."

Watch the Children's Champions Awards on Sunday March 8, 4pm, Sky1 and Sky1 HD.

HAVE YOU EVER...?

Each week Fabulous asks the questions we all want the answers to. So, Ms Bunton, have you ever…

Gone through a boyfriend's phone? "Yes…(fits of giggles)… but I'm not saying any more."

Emma BuntonGoogled yourself? "Yes. Who doesn't?"

Trashed a hotel room? "I never trashed rooms, just threw lots of underwear around. I regret not drinking more champagne. It was free, but I was worried someone would give me a bill."

Had a crush on another celeb? "Yes, Paddy McGuinness. He's gorgeous."

Been arrested? "No. It's one of my biggest nightmares."

Stolen anything? "I once shoplifted a can of hairspray from Boots when I was a teenager."

Cheated? "Never. You'll get found out."

Told a friend she looked lovely when she didn't? "No. I'm always brutally honest."

Fancied a friend's boyfriend? "Never. It's just not a good thing to do."

Played a prank on a celeb? "No, but it would have to be doing something like pulling Simon Cowell's trousers down. He's looking far too serious these days."

Taken something back to a shop after wearing it? "Yes. This is so embarrassing – I think I was photographed in it first. But I honestly only wore it once!"

Used the line: "Do you know who I am?" "Never."

Visited a sex shop? "I recently went to a sex shop with Mel B to buy a naughty nurse's outfit for a famous person who I can't name… going into sex shops with Mel B is quite an experience!"

Been mistaken for another celebrity? "Geri, all the time. I have no idea why. She also gets mistaken for me."

Read something and thought: "I wish"? "When I was single, a newspaper said I was going out with Leonardo DiCaprio. I was very jealous of myself then. It was when he looked hot."
Expert
Expert

Věk: 42

PříspěvekZaslal: 01. března, 2009 22:40    Předmět: Re: Fabulous Mag Citovat

Nechce se mi to číst Angel

Ale ta třetí fotka (na které mi mimochodem připomíná T. Pergnerovou) se mi neskutečně líbí (a to Pergnerku nemusím).
chocobo
Expert
Expert

Věk: 35

PříspěvekZaslal: 01. března, 2009 22:46    Předmět: Re: Fabulous Mag Citovat

mne ji nepripomina a ty fotky sou drsny :) hezky, ale je na nich takova... zla :D
Profík
Profík

Věk: 39

PříspěvekZaslal: 01. března, 2009 23:57    Předmět: Re: Fabulous Mag Citovat

Naprosto úžasnej photoshoot! LOVE IT!
Admin
Admin

PříspěvekZaslal: 02. března, 2009 0:08    Předmět: Re: Fabulous Mag Citovat

Mne se teda hlavne libi na te prvni Love
Velmi pokročilý
Velmi pokročilý

Pohlaví: Pohlaví:Žena
Věk: 30

PříspěvekZaslal: 02. března, 2009 0:09    Předmět: Re: Fabulous Mag Citovat

Ta prva je uzasna! Love
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail MSN
Sejky37
Velmi pokročilý
Velmi pokročilý

Pohlaví: Pohlaví:Žena
Věk: 36

PříspěvekZaslal: 02. března, 2009 7:27    Předmět: Re: Fabulous Mag Citovat

Ta první je asi opravdu nejhezčí, ta druhá taky není špatná. Ale ta poslední je podle mě uplně strašná, nevím čím to je, ale asi tím nasvícením nebo možná i make-upem, ale má tam uplně strašnej nos a ten výraz jí taky moc nepřidal....ta první je prostě nejhezčí....
Expert
Expert

Věk: 38

PříspěvekZaslal: 02. března, 2009 18:34    Předmět: Re: Fabulous Mag Citovat

ta prva je totalne super Love no ale na tych zvysnych neviem preco sa tvari jak oné...
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Index -> Emma Bunton Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: