HledatHledat

Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů

PřihlášeníPřihlášení

RegistraceRegistrace
Index
Novinky | Turné | Greatest Hits | Fotky | Videa | Historie
22.07.2012: Melanie C - IDKHTLH (singl)
09.09.2012: Melanie C - Stages (album)
27.11.2012: Rozjezd Viva Forever (muzikál)
11.12.2012: Premiéra Viva Forever (muzikál)

Otevřít SpicePlayer v novém okně

Nevydane tanecni album

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Index -> Victoria Beckham
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Tommy
Admin
Admin

Pohlaví: Pohlaví:Muž

PříspěvekZaslal: 31. března, 2006 13:53    Předmět: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Asi uz to nekteri vite, ale pred casem se na ebay objevilo nevydanu tanecni album Victorie od Telstar (promo). Je potvrzeny ze to byl original. Prodalo se za hodne vysokou castku a koupil to nekdo z Dendenu. Ted se jeste uvidi, jestli nekdy uvidime mp3.

01. Open Your Eyes 3:43
02. Hustler 4:07
03. Flow 3:43
04. I'd Give It All Away 4:10
05. Be With You 3:21
06. Can't Get Enough (Of You DJ) 3:01
07. Can't Get Enough (Of You DJ) 3:07
08. Can't Get Enough (Of You DJ) 3:14
09. Me Without You - Soulpower 4:02 (neni Victoria)
10. 25 Minutes 4:09
11. Me Without You - Rob Davis 4:20
12. Let Your Head Go 3:27
13. Obsession 4:15 (pravdepodobne neni Victoria)
14. Time 3:11 (pravdepodobne neni Victoria)
15. Shake It 3:43
16. Full Stop 3:32
17. Back To You 3:29
18. Every Little Thing 4:12
19. I Should Have Known Better 4:16
20. Bitter Sweet 4:18
Expert
Expert

Věk: 36

PříspěvekZaslal: 31. března, 2006 13:56    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tommy napsal:
Asi uz to nekteri vite, ale pred casem se na ebay objevilo nevydanu tanecni album Victorie od Telstar (promo). Je potvrzeny ze to byl original. Prodalo se za hodne vysokou castku a koupil to nekdo z Dendenu. Ted se jeste uvidi, jestli nekdy uvidime mp3.

01. Open Your Eyes 3:43
02. Hustler 4:07
03. Flow 3:43
04. I'd Give It All Away 4:10
05. Be With You 3:21
06. Can't Get Enough (Of You DJ) 3:01
07. Can't Get Enough (Of You DJ) 3:07
08. Can't Get Enough (Of You DJ) 3:14
09. Me Without You - Soulpower 4:02 (neni Victoria)
10. 25 Minutes 4:09
11. Me Without You - Rob Davis 4:20
12. Let Your Head Go 3:27
13. Obsession 4:15 (pravdepodobne neni Victoria)
14. Time 3:11 (pravdepodobne neni Victoria)
15. Shake It 3:43
16. Full Stop 3:32
17. Back To You 3:29
18. Every Little Thing 4:12
19. I Should Have Known Better 4:16
20. Bitter Sweet 4:18

nekoupil sji ho nahodou ty ?? Satan

It doesn't really matter
What you wear
Let the people stare
'Cause we are who we are
Who we are, who we are
It doesn't really matter
What car you drive
It's good to be alive
'Cause we are who we are
Who we are, who we are
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu MSN
MantaRay
Profík
Profík

Věk: 39

PříspěvekZaslal: 31. března, 2006 13:57    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Thud
Velmi pokročilý
Velmi pokročilý

Věk: 40

PříspěvekZaslal: 31. března, 2006 14:22    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

A od koho je to potvrdene ze je to ORIGINAL???

no nevyzera mi to moc doverihodne... ked to ma byt promo album od Victorie preco je tam par songov naktorych nespieva ona?

a Back To You vyzera uplne ako by to bolo Back To Life Tongue
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Tommy
Admin
Admin

PříspěvekZaslal: 31. března, 2006 14:23    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Honey B Fly napsal:

To album nekdo koupil na nase priblizne za 15.000. To jsem fakt nebyl ja Angel
Admin
Admin

PříspěvekZaslal: 31. března, 2006 14:25    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Spicy napsal:
A od koho je to potvrdene ze je to ORIGINAL???

no nevyzera mi to moc doverihodne... ked to ma byt promo album od Victorie preco je tam par songov naktorych nespieva ona?

a Back To You vyzera uplne ako by to bolo Back To Life Tongue

Je to potvrzeny Dendenerama jako treba Dee ktera to slysela komplet. Ona to kupovala pro nekoho jinyho. Neni to album, je to promo nebo tak neco, takze je mozny, ze nektery songy jeste nebyly Victorii pretoceny. Navic kdyby to bylo falesny, tak tam prave nikdo nic takovyho neda, ale da tam to, co fanousci chcou slyset, takze bys tam treba nasel My Life Is For Real, kterej tam neni proto, ze neni natocenej pod Telstar. Back To Life tam taky neni, protoze pochazi jeste z doby Virgin a Not Such An Innocent Girl
Velmi pokročilý
Velmi pokročilý

Věk: 40

PříspěvekZaslal: 31. března, 2006 14:28    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tommy, tak tomu hovorim argumenty Wink si ma uplne odzbrojil tvojim prejavom Big Grin klobuk dole. Tak potom velmi pevne dufam ze sa to dostane coskoro von tie songy Satan
Honey
Expert
Expert

PříspěvekZaslal: 31. března, 2006 17:57    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tommy napsal:
Honey B Fly napsal:

To album nekdo koupil na nase priblizne za 15.000. To jsem fakt nebyl ja Angel

měl bys toho člověka urychleně najít Satan

It doesn't really matter
What you wear
Let the people stare
'Cause we are who we are
Who we are, who we are
It doesn't really matter
What car you drive
It's good to be alive
'Cause we are who we are
Who we are, who we are
Tommy
Admin
Admin

PříspěvekZaslal: 02. dubna, 2006 11:39    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tady je recenze od toho, kdo to koupil. Prekladat se mi to fakt nechce Tongue

New Owner: just a disclaimer - i’m crap at writing reviews and don’t really believe in them. i like what i like and i like this. on that note, here it goes. in general, I think the album is perfect. its like they blended GOOD Rocafella tracks with some of the more dancey stuff. * means i consider it to be a worthy album track. the other songs are pretty good, definitely b-side material.

*open your eyes – track 1 – thought it was going to be a sappy lovey track to romeo, but it has more of a scorned love vibe – heavy on the synthesizer, clubby song, but not as fast). After a couple of listens it becomes really infectious. good opener, decent track.

“open your eyes / see the sun touch the blue sky / open your eyes / you’re feeling alive
/ like the stars shining so bright / open your eyes / cause seeing is believing / baby, stop your dreaming / open your eyes / open your eyes / to the world for the first time / open your eyes / cause seeing is believing / baby, stop your dreaming / open your eyes / open your eyes / to the world for the first time / open your eyes

hustler – track 2 - reminiscent of last time lover, mid tempo, but with ridiculous lyrics “are you single / happy with your wash (?) / do you need a chaperone / are you in a rush / you say / can I call cab to take you home.” her vocals are subdued and it fits with the song. I think it’s a great slow down after open your eyes.

/ uh oh / here comes the hustler / i see you stink (?) at the sweet talk thing / trying to win me over / full marks for trying / but you’ll never get my love / here comes the hustler / he’s a pro at the chit chat thing / trying to win me over / full marks for trying / but you’ll never get my love / oh no / oh no / oh no / oh no

*flow – track 3 - reminds me of bumper 2 bumper, but more upbeat and scandalous. “i want a little dirty with a family man…bittersweet seduction, put your *** on the line, sexual corruption is playing on my mind?” not ground breaking or different, but its jazzy / r&B-pop blend. it works with victoria’s voice.

so come on flow / let your body let go / let your body move up and down / let it get down to this sound / and flow / with your body end slow (?)/ you can take me round and round / so lose your mind / and generate the flow

*i’d give it all away – iou vibe but faster tempo, drums going on. vic’s vocals are again subdued, but it works with the song. definitely an album highlight.

I’d give it all away / I’d sacrifice everything / Forever you’ll be in my heart / Without you I couldn’t breathe / I feel like we’re meant to be / I’m falling in love again / Hold me close in your arms / With you is where I should be / Where I should be / Where I should be / Where I should be

*be with you - at first I thought this song was going to be a waste as it is repetitive, but after a couple of listens it becomes more enjoyable. for some reason this has a garage feeling and some of the beats were kind of like daniel beddingfield’s gotta get thru this, but this song is obviously slower

cause I only wanna be with / only wanna be with / only wanna be with you
cause I only wanna be with / only wanna be with / only wanna be with you

*can’t get enough of you dj – tracks 6 – 8 - i wish the song was good enough to be worth having it on the cd 3 times. the first version has a little bit of the bongos in the beginning. it has an middle eastern feeling in the beginning which persists throughout the song, especially with the background vocals unless a goat snuck in the recording studio. heavy vocoder on the vocals. i’m wondering if this was to be the lead single as there are 3 versions. if that’s the case, i think it would have been a mistake as there are stronger tracks musically and vocally on this cd. definitely worth a couple of listens

can’t get enough of you dj / i just love the way you play / think i’m in love with you dj /
oh I love you mr. dj / can’t get enough of you dj / i just love the way you play / think I’m in love with you dj / I love you love you love you dj

me without you (soul power) track 9 – not Victoria, singer sounds like a stripped down monica (boy is mine / angel of mine singer). probably the only track that i’m glad that victoria didn’t end up singing. its an alright for the radio, but i would guess the song was personal to victoria. (take everything / my car / my money in the bank / burn up all my clothes / or leave me out in the street / a big deal to them / not to me) i’m confident that she could have sung this well because the vocals aren’t really a stretch.

i’d be a song without a melody / i’d be a bird / a bird without its speech (?) / i’d be a game / a game that couldn’t play / oh it’s true / that’s me / me without you

*25 minutes – track 10 – can’t get you out of my head anyone? its kylie-esque, but the song switches it up, especially with the timer ticking down. its mellow but the end is kind of anticlimactic. another good dance track for the album

25 minutes to go / lost in vain (?) and i’m moving way too slow / to get to you /
25 minutes to go / i can’t find the way / got the radio down low / trying to talk to you

me without you – track 11 – for some reason, this opening feels like a let your head go remix instrumental. victoria’s vocoder is whispering during the choruses, but the vocals pick up once the chorus does. good song.

oooh, what in the world would I do / can’t think of me without you / where would I be without you baby / what in the world could I do / can’t think of me without you / where would I be without you baby

*let your head go - track 12 – completely different instrumental / rougher beats, but i’m fairly sure it has different vocals or at least less vocodered vocals. i like what they did with the arrangement of the synthesizer with “let…your…head…go.” It sounds like they tried to do something with the bridge “baby, trip…” but they stopped whatever they were doing. different take which makes it worth having this version on the cd.

*obsession (not victoria) – track – 13 – another kylie-inspired fast dance track, but its really enjoyable. spoken breathy verses, full blown out choruses. Heavy vocoder, but it works with the song.

gonna close my eyes / give into you / til the need subsides / feel every move / its you / playing on my mind / and I can’t let go / I can not escape / now you’re here in me / gives me the tick (?)/ goes you (?) / playing on my mind

*time (not victoria) – track 14 – this is the one track i’d probably trade any song from this album for victoria to be on. the opening is a blatant rip off of kylie’s . the song is extremely speedy with noisy, hard beats and a siren at the bridge. definitely one of the best tracks off the album.

it’s only time / hush now baby don’t you cry / turn it gentle (?) into a smile
it’s only time to lie with you / time / hush now baby dry your eyes / soon i’ll be right by your side / it’s only time to lie with you

shake it – track 15 – i think they ripped the instrumental off of the remix to Justin’s rock your body or maybe its the vma remix of bye bye bye. something just doesn’t click in the chorus, for some reason i just want to yell “shake it fast, watch yourself, show me what you’re working with” during it. the rapper sounds like damon dash, but the rap is atrocious. not quite as bad as dexter (sophisticated lady) but better than feels so good with ?uestion. victoria’s vocals are pretty decent when not vocodered. despite this, really good track which is a lot of fun.

let me see you move it on the dance floor baby (rapper: let me see you shake it now, let me see you break it down)
let me see you groove it on the dance floor baby (rapper: let me see you shake it now, let me see you break it down)

shake shake it baby, shake shake it, shake shake it papa, shake it for me
shake shake it baby, shake shake it, shake shake it papa, shake it for me

*full stop – track 16- kind of always be my baby (hers not mariah carey’s). victoria definitely has an attitude edge in her vocals, which is refreshing. i was thinking maybe it’s a ‘roc’ as in rocafella, but who knows – I’m just gonna go with rock. another album highlight.

i wanna drive too fast / i wanna play full blast / i wanna dance til I drop / i wanna rock full stop / i wanna roll too high / i wanna ride or die / i wanna live life hard knock / I wanna rock full stop

*back to you – track 17 – feels like an early darkchild track. plus victoria’s voice isn’t vocodered as much and it works really well with the song. it’s a slower song, but she pulls it off. another you’ve done me wrong but i still can’t get over you track.

i tried to get over you baby / i’d lie to get over you baby / all I wanna do is come right back to you / I’ve cried to get over you baby / I’d die for the loving you gave me / all I wanna do is come right back to you

every little thing - track 18 – enrique iglesias’ be with you anyone? another repetitive track, but it definitely is catchy. nothing spectacular with the vocals or lyrics.

every little thing that you say or do / every little thing / it makes me fall for you
no one can stop us tonight / every little thing that you do and say / every single word / it takes me far away / no one can stop us tonight / everything will be all right

*i should have known better – track 19 - kylie makes one last run for it on as love at first sight. different feel though as this is another scorned love track. vocoder is in full effect, but it actually complements the song. there’s crazy percussion and it only adds to the song. definitely another good track.

i should have known better / than to spend my life waiting for you /
you know it’s hard following laughter / when you treat me the way that you do
i should have known better / than to spend my life waiting for you /
and now my heart’s broken forever / and your promises never came true

*bitter sweet - track 20 – fantastic finish to this album! rock/popishness with the synthesizer. its like victoria did her own better alone vibe…and it actually comes off really good as mellow. there’s this beeping during the chorus which is a little distracting. But the song is extremely catchy.

now you’re gone / and the days are getting brighter / now you’re gone / and the writing’s on the wall / now you’re gone / now my heart is out of danger / I have no regrets at all

Naposledy upravil Katty dne 02. dubna, 2006 13:09, celkově upraveno 1 krát.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit uživatelovy WWW stránky Facebook Last.fm MSN
Dejví
Expert
Expert

PříspěvekZaslal: 02. dubna, 2006 13:06    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Doufám, že ten člověk je prudce normální a dá to na web Love
MantaRay
Profík
Profík

PříspěvekZaslal: 02. dubna, 2006 13:29    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

DejvĂ­ napsal:
Doufám, že ten člověk je prudce normální a dá to na web Love

Taky doufám, že se to někde objeví.
Profík
Profík

PříspěvekZaslal: 06. dubna, 2006 22:27    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

No a ví se, proč ho vlastně nevydala? Jako že se prostě nechce věnovat hudbě? Ale azse když mělo TG/LYHG takovej úspěch... Fakt nechápu...
Admin
Admin

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 0:56    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

MantaRay napsal:
No a ví se, proč ho vlastně nevydala? Jako že se prostě nechce věnovat hudbě? Ale azse když mělo TG/LYHG takovej úspěch... Fakt nechápu...

Ta nahravaci spolecnost nejak zkrachovala, tak mozna proto. Ale Victoria stejne nema uz zajem v hudbe nic delat
Expert
Expert

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 5:46    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tommy napsal:
MantaRay napsal:

Ta nahravaci spolecnost nejak zkrachovala, tak mozna proto. Ale Victoria stejne nema uz zajem v hudbe nic delat

Telstar ?? ano , ta zkrachovala ..
MantaRay
Profík
Profík

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 12:18    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tommy napsal:
MantaRay napsal:

Zkrachovala?! Pěkný... Vicky, Vicky... Hmm
Admin
Admin

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 14:37    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Samozrejme bulvar napsal, ze je Victoria zruinovala
Profík
Profík

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 14:40    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tommy napsal:

CoĹže???
Admin
Admin

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 14:43    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

MantaRay napsal:
Tommy napsal:

CoĹže???

Victoria s nema uzavrela smlouvu za nejakej ten milion --> LYHG/TG skoncil az na 3. miste --> mega propadak --> Telstar kvuli Victorii konci

To je prece hrozne logicky, ne?
Profík
Profík

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 14:47    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tommy napsal:
MantaRay napsal:
Tommy napsal:

CoĹže???

Victoria s nema uzavrela smlouvu za nejakej ten milion --> LYHG/TG skoncil az na 3. miste --> mega propadak --> Telstar kvuli Victorii konci

Ahaaa Roll Eyes Tak mohla vydat u jiné společnosti, ne?! Kdo by se pídil po tom, co u koho udělala, když už dávno krachli...

JĂĄ Victoria Beckham, JĂĄ hĂĄzet kameny Satan

Naposledy upravil dapeda dne 07. dubna, 2006 14:47, celkově upraveno 1 krát.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit uživatelovy WWW stránky Zobrazit uživatelovy WWW stránky Facebook Last.fm
Honey
Expert
Expert

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 17:23    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tommy napsal:
MantaRay napsal:
Tommy napsal:

CoĹže???

3.mĂ­sto nenĂ­ ĹĄpatnĂ˝ ....... ne ?
Kristie
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Pohlaví: Pohlaví:Žena
Věk: 37

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 18:32    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Honey B Fly napsal:
Tommy napsal:
MantaRay napsal:
Tommy napsal:

CoĹže???

No právě, že není tak špatný..... Roll Eyes

Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail
Tommy
Admin
Admin

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 20:18    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Honey B Fly napsal:

Prave ze je super, ale bulvar to vzal tak, ze zoufala Victoria se nedostala na prvni misto
Expert
Expert

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 20:20    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tommy napsal:
Honey B Fly napsal:

Prave ze je super, ale bulvar to vzal tak, ze zoufala Victoria se nedostala na prvni misto

Pamatuju na musicserveru komentář anglické hitparády: bývalá Spice Girls Emma Bunton startuje s albem Free me až na šestém místě Roll Eyes
Tommy
Admin
Admin

PříspěvekZaslal: 07. dubna, 2006 20:35    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

U Spice Girls se bohuzel bere, ze cokoliv mimo prvni misto je propadak
Expert
Expert

PříspěvekZaslal: 09. dubna, 2006 6:58    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

DejvĂ­ napsal:
Tommy napsal:
Honey B Fly napsal:

Pamatuju na musicserveru komentář anglické hitparády: bývalá Spice Girls Emma Bunton startuje s albem Free me až na šestém místě Roll Eyes

to jsou hajzli Evil
Iv.s
Začátečník
Začátečník

PříspěvekZaslal: 08. května, 2006 1:19    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tanecni album?? to bych moc RADA slysela, ja tanecni hudbu zboznuju!!! joo musime nekde najit tohle album, jako nekde na netu Angel SUP DO TOHOOOOO Big Grin Tongue
Tommy
Admin
Admin

PříspěvekZaslal: 08. května, 2006 1:36    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Iv.s napsal:
Tanecni album?? to bych moc RADA slysela, ja tanecni hudbu zboznuju!!! joo musime nekde najit tohle album, jako nekde na netu Angel SUP DO TOHOOOOO Big Grin Tongue

Ja pevne verim, ze casem se objevi. Ale hned tak to asi nebude Hmm
Začátečník
Začátečník

PříspěvekZaslal: 08. května, 2006 2:00    Předmět: Re: Nevydane tanecni album Citovat

Tommy napsal:
Iv.s napsal:

Ja pevne verim, ze casem se objevi. Ale hned tak to asi nebude Hmm

tak uvidime, no! Roll Eyes Hmm
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Index -> Victoria Beckham Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: